Yeah, I’ll admit it. Marriage is on the brain so shoot me. Actually don’t shoot me. Court has been reliving her love of Sons of Anarchy with me so I can get up to speed with the current season and if you did shoot me, there will definitely be retaliation. And you don’t want to face someone who learned retaliation methods from the folks of SAMCRO. Just trying to help you out, shooter.
So I can’t help to think what will be expected after the wedding day is over. Not that NIGHT, perverts. I know there’s a big feast and some sort of expected circus show. I’m no dummy. I’m talking about the day-to-day life after you do walk out of that chapel and after the honeymoon week at some resort where you eat and drink until you are beached out by the water. After all that… then what? So much focus has been put on one thing the past 6 months, it’s weird to think that it will be over and new things will need to be figured out.
Just some random thoughts that have been popping up the last few weeks:
– Like what closet space do I really get? I get that they really only expect for you to have a total of 3 shirts 2 pairs of pants that can go neatly on the end of the rack and the funny thing is that those 5 articles of clothing are still scrunched up to the max.
– Okay, the towel is not on the floor. It’s on the rack. Not like yours that looks like it’s straight out of the Fall issue of Pottery Barn. It’s hanging. Off the ground. Now, off my back.
– Will I get the disapproving eye when all I want at 1:00 am is a peanut butter and jelly sandwich?
– Do I have to go to bed when YOU go to bed?
– If you get invited to go to the flower nurseries to check on Spring’s new line, does that mean I have to go check out the flowers with you and your friends or can I still go do ANYTHING ELSE IN THE WORLD?
– Will the amount of toilet tissue I use for everyday use become an issue after we tie this knot?
– If I want to watch 7 straight hours of Property Brothers, then I feel like I should be able to watch 7 straight hours of Property Brothers.
– I really just think that a toothbrush left on the counter is simply more readily accessible for the next usage, no?
– You can cover up with layers. I can’t peel off my skin. The fan stays on.
– When I watch movies, I don’t like talking. I like to talk when I’m not watching a movie. We good?
Funny thing is that I can’t wait to find all this stuff out. The growing pains that awaits seems to be a good thing. Or a fun thing at least for me. I mean, how hard can it be to live with me? I only have 2 pairs of pants.